Luxury Boutique Accommodation where you will receive a warm welcome.
Because we firmly believe that all visitors should enjoy the wonders of this beautiful Tasman/Nelson region while knowing their accommodation is equally inviting.
There is nothing more important to us than the health & safety of our guests. We pride ourselves on our cleaning & hygiene processes. Currently, we display a COVID QR tracer app & have hand sanitizer throughout the property. Our property allows for guests to physically distance & breakfast can be served in a choice of 2 dining areas or a tray delivered to your suite when choosing a continental option. If you are unable to travel because of COVID related restrictions, you will not be charged a cancellation fee.
Stay safe & we look forward to seeing you soon.
QUAIL ROOM – Our most luxurious Suite, completed in December 2019. This Suite comprises a large living area with doors leading to a private deck area overlooking the gardens and down towards the lagoon. The room also has a beautiful super king bed, armchairs, tables, sideboard and large TV with netflix and also complimentary wifi. There is a kitchenette (although no cooking facilities) with plates, glasses, fridge and coffee machine plus sink. In addition there is a small separate bedroom with a queen bed and own doors to patio area. The bathroom is tiled with walk in shower, twin vanities and twin bath and the toilet is completely separate. This suite can sleep 4 people and has a 2 night minimum stay.
• a choice of delicious breakfast options using many local and home made products. If choosing continental a breakfast tray can be delivered to the room. Please advise any dietary preferences or allergies in
• Rates quoted are in New Zealand dollars
• Tariff includes the current rate of New Zealand goods and Services Tax (GST).
TUI, BELLBIRD and FANTAIL Rooms Our beautiful Tui, Bellbird and Fantail Rooms are all especially beautiful in their design, furnishings and feel. All three rooms have full height patio doors enabling you to view and have direct access to our fantastic professionally landscaped gardens.
- a choice of delicious breakfast options using many local and home made products. Please advise any dietary preferences or allergies in advance.
- Rates quoted are in New Zealand dollars.
- Tariff includes the current rate of New Zealand Goods and Services Tax (GST).
MINIMUM STAY We have a minimum 2 night stay as we love to have guests relax and stay for at least this period of time to enjoy Accent House and all that the area has to offer. However, if only wishing to stay for 1 night, please contact us directly by phone or email and subject to availability we may be able to accommodate you.
CHILDREN We are not suitable for children under the age of 12 mainly due to having a large lagoon on the property.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES Normal check-in time is between 3.30pm and 6.30pm so please advise us if you are going to check in outside these times so we can make sure that we are here to meet you when you arrive.
We request guests vacate their rooms by 10:00AM, however if this is inconvenient please let us know prior to booking so we can personally attend to your needs. We also have a large barn/garage with storage and bathroom facilities if not planning to leave Mapua until later in the day.
CANCELLATION POLICY As we are a small boutique bed and breakfast establishment, cancellations affect us greatly and we therefore regretably have to apply the following cancellation charges where necessary, however we will endevour to re-rent the room(s) upon your confirmed cancellation and if successful a full refund will be awarded:
- Cancellations made within 14 days of arrival date will forfeit 50% of the total booking price.
- Cancellations made within 3 days of arrival date will forfeit 100% of the total booking price.